We plan everything for you well in advance, so that your trip is hassle-free and as smooth as possible. This means that porter fees, permits, accommodation expenses are all paid in advance. Any cancellation will mean inconvenience and loss to all the people involved in making your journey successful. Therefore, it is only fair to pass on the accrued costs to you. Our policy is:-
- Cancellations prior to 30 days from the start of the trek -- full refund.
- Cancellation between 30 days and 20 days to the start of the trek -- 50% refund.
- Cancellation less than 20 days to the start of the trek -- no refund.
As you know that cancellation hampers overall budget of the trek. As we have tie-ups with third party vendors and the commitment is already made, the cancellation affect the facilities give to other participants, So, even if we don’t like to put on any policy, we might have to do it for the other participants who are coming for the trek. So, that we could be at-least manage to keep the spirits high enough. The cancellation charges are as follows.
- If the cancellation is done before 7th day from the trek date then FULL REFUND is applicable.
- If the cancellation is done before 4th day from the trek date then HALF REFUND is applicable. However, you can opt to carry forward the amount for future event happening in coming 2 months.
- If the cancellation is done after 1 day from the trek date then NO REFUND is applicable. But, you are allowed to transfer your booking to anybody else with prior confirmation.
In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases we will try to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no
refund will be provided for the same.
If we cancel the event, we offer full refund to all the participants.
For Bookings made from Third Party Website.
- It is the responsibility of client to communicate with third party (booking website) for cancellation.
- Cancellation / Refund is done by third party based on their policies.